Assure to Attend Upcoming Investor Conferences
DENVER, Oct. 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assure Holdings Corp. (the “Company” or “Assure”) (TSXV: IOM; OTCQB: ARHH), a provider of intraoperative neuromonitoring services, announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference on October 29, 2019 in Jupiter, FL. Companies in the Healthcare, Technology and Consumer sectors will attend the event. Management will be available for meetings with institutional, family office and high net worth clients during the conference.
- Florida Capital Investment Conference on November 21-23, 2019 in Manalapan, FL. The event introduces growth-stage companies in the Resource, Technology and Healthcare sectors to active top-level capital finance individuals at networking events and scheduled one-on-one meetings.
- Virtual OTC Market Investor Conference on December 5, 2019. Assure management is scheduled to present on December 5th at 11 a.m. EST. The presentation will be webcast live and available for replay here. The audience for this conference includes individual and institutional investors and wealth management professionals.
- LD Micro Main Event Investor Conference on December 10, 2019 in Los Angeles, CA. Assure management is scheduled to present on December 10th at 8:20 a.m. PST, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the conference. The micro-cap oriented event will be attended by over 1,200 individuals.
- AlphaNorth Capital Investment Conference on January 17-19, 2020 in the Bahamas. The event introduces growth-stage companies in the Technology and Healthcare sectors to active top-level capital finance individuals at networking events and scheduled one-on-one meetings.
About Assure Holdings
Assure Holdings Corp. is a Colorado-based company that works with neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons to provide a turnkey suite of services that support intraoperative neuromonitoring activities during invasive surgeries. Assure employs its own staff of technologists and uses its own state-of-the-art monitoring equipment, handles 100% of intraoperative neuromonitoring scheduling and setup, and bills for all technical services provided. While Assure focuses primarily on supporting spinal and vascular surgeries, plans are in place to support other classes of medicine that rely on the standard of care that intraoperative neuromonitoring provides. Assure Neuromonitoring is recognized as providing the highest level of patient care in the industry and has earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval®. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.assureneuromonitoring.com.
This news release contains certain statements that may constitute forward-looking information and forward-looking statements under applicable securities laws. All statements, other than those of historical fact, which address activities, events, outcomes, results, developments, performance or achievements that Assure anticipates or expects may or will occur in the future (in whole or in part) should be considered forward-looking information and forward-looking statements. Such information or statements may involve, but is not limited to, comments with respect to strategies, expectations, planned operations and future actions of the Company. Often, but not always, forward-looking information or forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as "plans", "expects", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates", or "believes" or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases, or statements formed in the future tense or indicating that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will" (or other variations of the forgoing) be taken, occur, be achieved, or come to pass. Forward-looking information and forward-looking statements are based on currently available competitive, financial and economic data and operating plans, strategies or beliefs as of the date of this news release, but involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Assure to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking information and the forward-looking statements. Such factors may be based on information currently available to Assure, including information obtained from third-party industry analysts and other third-party sources, and are based on management's current expectations or beliefs regarding future growth, results of operations, future capital (including the amount, nature and sources of funding thereof) and expenditures. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as there can be no assurance that the plans, intentions or expectations upon which they are placed will occur. Such information, although considered reasonable by management at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect and actual results may differ materially from those anticipated. The forward-looking statements in this news release speak only as of the date of this release and Assure undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect new information, events or circumstances after the date of this release. Any and all forward-looking information contained in this press release is expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Scott Kozak, Investor and Media Relations
Assure Holdings Corp.
Released October 18, 2019